Username Password: Remember me

2017 Ride Captains
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2017 Ride Captains

2017 Ride Captains 9 months ago #7941

• Christine
  • Gold Boarder
Who wants to be a Ride Captain (and the envy of your friends)? Take your pick of June, July, August, September, October... and contact BM@Large, John Wasilczuk (and no, that's not what BM stands for)
Last Edit: 9 months ago by Christine.

Re: 2017 Ride Captains 9 months ago #7942

• 1mikec
  • Administrator
From our policies:

Section 1 CLUB RIDES
1.1 Annual Ride Coordinator will oversee 1.2 through 1.6, keep a master sheet of all club rides & recruit Monthly Ride Captains as needed. It is customary to ask the Board Member at Large to fill this position.

1.2 Monthly Ride Captain will produce a minimum of two (2) rides per assigned month. Rides may be led by other members.

Contact Board Member at Large: John Wasilczuk to volunteer.

Re: 2017 Ride Captains 8 months, 2 weeks ago #7958

1mikec wrote:
<strong>From our policies:</strong>

Section 1 CLUB RIDES
1.1 Annual Ride Coordinator will oversee 1.2 through 1.6, keep a master sheet of all club rides & recruit Monthly Ride Captains as needed. It is customary to ask the Board Member at Large to fill this position.

1.2 Monthly <strong>Ride Captain</strong> will produce a minimum of two (2) rides per assigned month. Rides may be led by other members.

Contact Board Member at Large: John Wasilczuk to volunteer.

As I rarely visit the club site I am glad that Christine mentioned this post to me when I was working on her bike.
Not to be too snide (but it is in my nature)
1) I had no idea what the role of board member at large was when I was recruited over the phone.
2) If it is customary to "ask the board member at large" why did no one ask? Because my answer would have been "No Thanks".
Sorry for being blunt but there it is.
Your (most likely former) board member at large.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds

Around the Web

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Facebook
Email us for support Email us for support

Login Form