Constitution / Club Changes
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Constitution / Club Changes

Constitution / Club Changes 2 months, 1 week ago #8218

• dabeemer
  • Senior Boarder
To: Members of Concern,

I certainly respect the thoughts and reasons for wanting to make changes to the Club and its Constitution.

Whether the changes be for reasons personal or otherwise, it's always a good idea for members to come forward with new ideas that will benefit the Club as a whole.

That being said; the current Club Constitution does make provisions for an individual or group to go about doing so.

Article VIII Section 2 - states:

2.1 Proposals By Members

Proposals by members shall be submitted in writing to the Executive Board and to the Constitution Committee a least sixty (60) days before the motion will be put before the Membership for voting.

As it was stated by a member at the November Club meeting , they would like to have a survey to see if the Club membership would be open to changes that they are proposing.

I believe a survey would be an excellent way to proceed before a proposal is made. There are no restrictions for an individual to conduct such a survey and I encourage you to do so. I'm sure Mike Cohen could provide anyone requesting, an email list of all Club members.

The Constitution Committee has met after the last meeting. We stand united in the fact, that as a Committee , we will not proceed with a proposal of our own in order to remain neutral. The Committee does not wish to take sides in this matter to appear divisive in any way.

Respectfully yours on behalf of the Constitution Committee,

Jim Galaszewski

Constitution Committee Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: doggett

Re: Constitution / Club Changes 2 months, 1 week ago #8219

• 1mikec
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Administrator
Emails are on the club roster.
The club roster with personal emails is just for members.
It should not be posted for the public.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds

Around the Web

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Facebook
Email us for support Email us for support

Login Form