Saturday, January 20, 2018
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dells Rally Thank You

Dells Rally Thank You 6 years, 4 months ago #4543

• Joanne
  • Expert Boarder
Hope you all had a great time at this year's rally. I sure did. The weather was close to perfect!! There were so many happy faces at Kids Carnival it was a blur. Amber did a great job at the NonMotorized Events, Bingo was fun, t shirts well received (brown is the in color this year), and Karen was very organized in giving away door prizes. The Vintage Bike show had some amazing bikes, Glen always did a super job putting that together. Brian was esp eloquent in recognizing Dave Maly before the ride, and Bob Lanin's piping was a perfect tribute. I think Jeff in Registration did a steller job. Hospitality and Security made everyone feel welcome and secure. The Friday soup good and hot, and the Beverage area well stocked, although we were a little short of donuts on Sunday AM (but extra apples!). Thanks to Stacy for the first ever Dells Rally 5K run. I did the 5k walk, and made it all the way! Thanks also to Mark and Tina, their 50/50 sales are much appreciated. I hear the vendors did make some good sales this year. I thought the music was excellent both nights. I especially enjoyed the Sat bonfire, and loved we could sit around it and hear Pretty Grimm play. The Total Rider Tech seminar was cancelled due to health issues, but the others were well received. We learn something new each time we go. The 911 Tribute was touching, can you believe it has been 10 years?!? Thanks also to Becky for her work in pre-registration, and thanks to all of you who worked in any capacity.

And a special thanks to Ernie Grill and Mike Cohen. Their consistent faithfulness to this Rally, year after year, is amazing. And, they do it with a smile.

Re: Dells Rally Thank You 6 years, 4 months ago #4544

• 1mikec
  • Administrator
ALSO: The unsung heroes that start work at 8:00am on Thursday before the rally to set it up and on Sunday after the rally to take it down.
These guys and gals do the physical heavy work. There’s no way there would be a rally without them!

And thanks to all the club members that served food Saturday night.
A special thanks to those that stayed back after eating to clean up and stack tables and chairs.

Re: Dells Rally Thank You 6 years, 4 months ago #4548

• Womanridge
  • Platinum Boarder
I think Joanne P. and Jim G. had something to do with the rally too. Thank you both. Another great job.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds

Around the Web

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Facebook
Email us for support Email us for support

Login Form