(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Port BMW Club Holiday Party

Port BMW Club Holiday Party 6 days, 12 hours ago #8236

• 1mikec
  • Administrator
Your FIRST New Year’s Resolution
From Bunny Swenson, BMW Club of Port Washington

What better way to kick off your 2018 New Year than to reserve the date of JANUARY 20 for the Port Club’s annual holiday party. Bob Gramling and I are organizing it again this year. We'd love to see Wisconsin Club members there!

The gathering will be at the Sawmill Restaurant in Richfield, off Holy Hill Road</strong>. Beverages at 5 PM, dinner at 6 PM. No awards, prizes or gifts will be presented or exchanged. Just an evening of fun, food and camaraderie. Casual attire.

The meal arrangement will be such that you select your meal preference from the standard Sawmill menu and send it (in advance) to me, along with your payment.

The cost depends on what you order off the Sawmill's menu. I gave up trying to please everyone with one menu item....so now everyone sends me their MONEY and MENU selection in advance.

If you plan to attend, call me (414-507-6907) or e-mail ( This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it ) with your e-mail or snail-mail address. I will send you a copy of the menu from which to select your meal.
sawmill-pub.com/menu/cover.htm
Last Edit: 3 days, 15 hours ago by 1mikec.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.09 seconds

Around the Web

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Facebook
Email us for support Email us for support

Login Form